Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 11:45:41 EST

>On 11/9/01 @ 12:29 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>
>I love this list, but if it takes loads of my time to
>wade through hundreds of totally of topic nonsense
>postings I start to miss the point.

Simple solution if you don't want to read the messages -- remember,
nothing requires you to read all messages if you don't want to.

Sort by topic.

Use the delete key to your hearts content.

Simple.

>- Dropping PDA's over Afghanistan (which I think was
>a terrible thread to start with, there are innocent
>people dying out there !)

Uh, what about the 5000 or so that died in the WTC?

>- Amps in general
>- Tube vs. transistor amps

That's your opinion, maybe not everyone elses.

>- Star Trek bullshit

In your opinion.

Others differ.

>- endless copyright that don't go anywhere where we
>haven't' been before

It's called, sort and deletee if you don't want to read them.

What's the big deal.

>I mean, I could go on for much longer, but maybe the
>best is this general suggestion: could we stick to a
>max of two OT discussions at the time ?

Why?

I do not understand why you are trying to limit what folks say.

It's called the DELETE key -- please use it if you feel the need.

>I really don't want to leave this list....

Don't want to see you go.

But do what you gotta do.

Sushi