Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 10:29:35 EST

> There's another captain not mentioned... Ryker!

Yeah, cool....NOT

I'll give it one more shot, I personally don't mind some off topic stuff and
most audio stuff could be argued still has some relation (MODs MP3)
But what's the relation here ?

The StarTrek PDA ?

Get a life......

I love this list, but if it takes loads of my time to wade through hundreds
of totally of topic nonsense postings I start to miss the point.

As has been said before, we can all handle some off topic stuff, but this is
getting way out of proportion, just to mention a few:

- Dropping PDA's over Afghanistan (which I think was a terrible thread to
start with, there are innocent people dying out there !)

- Amps in general

- Tube vs. transistor amps

- Star Trek bullshit

- endless copyright that don't go anywhere where we haven't' been before

I mean, I could go on for much longer, but maybe the best is this general
suggestion: could we stick to a max of two OT discussions at the time ?

I really don't want to leave this list....

Robert Benschop