Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 06:54:26 EST

I think I heard U.B.Laden promise not to hurt anymore un-armed
Americans/infidels.

..oh, sorry, I was just dreaming. How many more of our dead till he
stops? He won't answer.

..I wonder how many more 'sleepers' he has hidden in our country, 10?
100? 1000? How many in Western Europe?
Anybody remember the movie 'Telephon'? Art imitate life or is that life
released as art(declassified files)?
>>Uh, what about the 5000 or so that died in the WTC?
>
>Those deads dont justify more deads....
>
>Alex

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!