Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 15:51:25 EST

------------------
>- Dropping PDA's over Afghanistan (which I think was
>>a terrible thread to start with, there are innocent
>>people dying out there !)
>
>Uh, what about the 5000 or so that died in the WTC?

And don't forget the untold and uncounted girls and women stoned and shot
to death because they showed any part of their body(willfully or by
accident).
And don't forget the untold and uncounted young men who didn't have a long
enough beard to be 'truly faithful' murdered and thrown into ditches facing
the wrong way based on 'their version' of their religion.
And don't forget how the taliban's anti-aircraft rounds miss their targets
and fall back to the ground hitting their own innocent people, they still
blame that on others. True, we sold them some of the weapons, but that was
years ago and 'we' didn't pull the trigger.
Most of the weapons used by the taliban are deserted Soviet weapons, yet
nobody is roasting the ex-Soviet states(the ex-Soviet even started this
mess).

<snip> human shields <snip>

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!