Re: [NTLK] Fuijitsu Stuylist (Was:Newton really the best PDA)

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 04:24:44 EST

Yes, that's about what I paid. Battery life is poor - about an hour. There
is a larger battery available as an option. Screen is very nice.

Hey, those are US$800.00 on ebay.
How's the batt. life? 1300 mAh batts.?
How's the screen?
Hey, I need a offline archive of my NEWTON stuff, :-D
I've got an old Telxon with PenWindows, works well.
------------------
>MS really doesn't seem to be able to work out how to integrate HWR into a
>device. I have a Pen Windows tablet for evaluation (Fujitsu Stylistic LT,
>nice well-built piece of kit, excellent 8" screen). If you have your
>insertion point in a field, then bring up the on-screen keyboard, the
>insertion point is no longer in the field. And none of this really useful
>stuff like double-tapping anywhere to bring up a screen keyboard. And Pen
>Windows has been around in one form or another nearly as long as the
>Newton...
>
>-- B

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!