[NTLK] Received e-Mate

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 09:09:25 EST

As I mentioned, PowerON computing was selling used e-Mates for $99.

Received mine today. Except for some faint lettering on the cover
(easily removed) screen is mint, backlight is blindingly bright, unit is
cosmetically in excellent condition. Included original manual and AC
adapter (with global adapters). Teacher administrator and student
software in installed.

One additional comment (as I never saw an e-Mate in person) is this is
HUGER than I imagined. But I love it (or my kids will) just the same.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com mrollins_at_thermo.com