Re: [NTLK] Received e-Mate

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 07:22:49 EST

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Received e-Mate

>>As I mentioned, PowerON computing was selling used e-Mates for $99.
>You say *was*.. are they gone now? I missed your previous email..

"Was" as in when I posted about 1-1/2 weeks ago, they had 40-some-odd
units.
I do not have any idea of their stock currently.
I lost my psychic abilities in a "cheeze-whiz/cheerleader" incident in
high school.

I'd suggest calling, faxing, writing or e-mailing PowerON.

Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com
www.mrollins.com