Re: [NTLK] CF Memory Prices...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 10:45:41 EST

>On 11/12/01 @ 2:12 PM, Edward Cheung wrote:
>
>The Price for CF card is pretty much the same here in
>Hong Kong. there are a lot of genetic brands that can be
>really cheap, but I don't know it works or not. If I had
>the time for the nest few days I will look around and
>see the price and let you know

Thanks for the info Ed.

I will be curious to see what the EU prices are.

I've done a very limited review of some mail order places in the states.
Seems like the 256MB costs a bit more.

The reason for the interest, is that I am hoping with Paul's ATA driver,
I will be able to transfer pictures from my digital camera to my Newt via
sneaker net using the chip.

Sushi