Re: [NTLK] [OT] More off-topic fun?: ENOUGH!

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 13:52:45 EST

Okay, guys, this is enough. If you want/need to argue, please do it
off-list.

The [OT] header is a must, please. We are an unmoderated list because we
have a long record of policing ourselves. So everyone take a step back, take a
deep breath, and let's resume our on-topic postings...okay?

Regards,

Gary