Re: [NTLK] 18TH TOP500 LIST OF WORLD'S FASTEST SUPERCOMPUTERS

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 17:18:28 EST

> From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:13:24 -0500
>
> Sounds like a SETI_at_Home Newton client?

I haven't been following this thread, but remembered that I had saved a URL
for this amusing article: "Furbeowulf Cluster Computing: massively parallel
processing design and implementation with commodity products" using Furbys
and Aibos. so in case it hasn't already been mentioned. enjoy:
  http://www.trygve.com/furbeowulf.html

--
Steve