Re: [NTLK] Newton MP3 player

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 14:57:58 EST

On 11/16/01 2:49 PM, "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Steve Kramer wrote:
>
>> Yes, someone is working on something relative to it. - I believe the Newton
>> Audio Player will handle this. However, it might not be in the mp3 format.
>>
>> The site has a 2.3 meg file of an enya file that sounds gound for mono.
>>
>> Does anyone know if the interconnect port provides stereo out or is it just
>> mono.
>
> Funny, I answered this exact question eight days ago:
>
> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2001-11/0909.html

Hmmm, I don't know about you, but I don't think it's that funny...

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.