Re: [NTLK] Newton MP3 player

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 18:07:20 EST

why is it that when someone asks a question that has been asked in the past,
some of you guys respond with sarcastic remarks?

I have had it happen to me, and have seen it happen to many others.

It could be that the person that asked the question didn't see the first
question or it's answer.

I myself am fairly new to the Newton and I'm trying to get up to speed. I
rely on the expertise of the people here to save me time and frustration so
as to get the most of my Newt.

Some of us don't know it all, so we ask the experts. Yes we could search in
vain all over the web, but most of what was Newton has been condensed into
this group, in one way or the other.

I thought the point to this group was to ask/answer questions and to keep
those of us left in this community informed.

Vern

P.S. any spaming should be sent to greenguy_at_oanet.com