Re: [NTLK] What amazes me about Newtons

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 08:58:06 EST

In a message dated 11/18/01 8:24:24 AM, mark_at_mrollins.com writes:

<<
> This is that kind of negative amaze. I was looking at all the shareware
> and commercial software that enhances the Newt. It seems to me that you

Right - ENHANCE. Just to make a @&(%#$%^# Palm browse the Web, e-mail,
fax - even print for heaven's sake - you need 3rd party software. >>

That was one of the first things that befuddled me with my summer visor
experience......

I couldnt believe you couldnt print without THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
(excluding printer) That is just plain STUPID.

Keep the Green
Rich