Re: [NTLK] Case for Newton AND keyboard?

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 08:49:57 EST

In a message dated 11/18/01 3:01:01 AM, john_at_johnskinner.net writes:

<< 2100 AND keyboard ever
since I saw PDA Concepts "Hand Stand" case.
http://www.pda-concepts.com/
Since they don't sell it anymore, does any one know of a case like this? >>

This is where some good searching on e-bay comes in.
There is an Apple branded case that does this. Its kinda nylon tough fabric.
Props the Newton up for using the keyboard.
I have one and it works well.

Speaking of cases here is my list.

I had a Newtboot but sold it.
I have a eaglecreek/samsonite/ems bag that holds New on one side and stylus
and etc on the other.
Apple Nylon case (holds keyboard and newton propped up.
EMS Butt Purse (that I cant find anymore) Its rectangle shaped and zipps the
2x00 snug.
Apple leather Briefcase ( sweet when you need a professional look)

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt, the Swiss Army Knife of Newton Sites
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.