[NTLK] Hoarding Newtons...

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 05:34:54 EST

> Nope, I have 8 MP2x00's.
> There are at least 2 other NewtonHeads on smaller.com that have more than
> 10 MP2x00's.
> >No wonder MP2x00's are hard to find. You have them all. ;^)
It is nice that some of you take care to that much spare units of our
precious hardware. However, the better way would be to give them to people
in need and 'newtonigize' them. Its much better to spread the word and ideas
of NOS, really good HWR as well as solid hardware then having the deep green
friends laying around and gathering dust.

After five years I could newtonigize my wife now!!!

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing