Re: [NTLK] Hoarding Newtons...

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 13:32:19 EST

Hello,

  You can find them cheaper than that. I just purchased a 2000 with 32meg
card, 33.6k modem, rechargeable battery pack, power adapter, and all serial
cables for $250.

  Actually, I purchased it for the accessories and I looked at getting the
Newton cheap as a bonus. I wanted each of the accessories and separately
they would have cost almost $150 + shipping.

  There are deals on eBay but always you must be careful and use escrow when
possible.

David