Re: [NTLK] why not split the list?

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 23:14:50 EST

Hello,

  Well, I am kinda new to the list but I think that might not be that good
of an idea. Sure, while they are a bit different in hardware, v2.x of the
OS covers both machines.

  And many people have both and I think having their knowledge available to
both sets of users in invaluable.

  I think the two lines are more similar than dissimilar.

Cheers,
David