[NTLK] New Newton software! woo-hoo (no, not you woo)

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 21:07:41 EST

Salutations,

  We I have finally gotten new software for the Newton.

  Due to overwhelming praise for More Info by pert' near everyone, I snagged
a copy. They even discounted it $5 to $79.95.

  More Folders is just too cool not to own so I picked up a copy of that.

  SuperNames views are very nice and the added functionality (plus the
smaller fonts) make it a extremely useful.

  And rounding everything out is SuperNotepad. The top section has so much
functionality and the ability to encrypt notes and to multiple file notes
only add to it's value.

  Thank you for everyone's feedback and for keeping me from spending money
on buggy, trashy software.

  And to everyone who I was going to buy Christmas presents 'I'll catch you
next year.'. :)

David