[NTLK] newton + entourage v.x?

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 00:28:58 EST

ok... how possible is it to sync my newton to entourage/ I remember
hearing _something_ about it in the past...

think it matters hugely if i'm using the osx version of entourage, hrm?

seriously, what kind of data structure are we looking at here (if we
wanted to find out how to make some kind of sync-conversion)?