Re: [NTLK] NCU and 040 Macs

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 01:10:49 EST

on 11/20/01 9:04 PM, markmontoya_at_mindspring.com at
markmontoya_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> Does NCU work with any other Macs beside the PPC Macs? I have a Mac 575 (full
> 040 processor, not the LC040) and have installed NCU, but it does not
> recognize any newton .pkg files. Any ideas?

Have you tried rebuilding the desktop yet? If not, and you don't know how,
restart, and hold down the option-command keys on restart, and it will ask
you if you want to rebuild the desktop. Say yes, and when it's done, it
should recognize them. If not, then you've got another problem, but try that
first...

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.