Re: [NTLK] Need to buy 2 doors for my 2100

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 04:28:51 EST

I don't know where how... when I order them directly from Apple (through an
Authorized service centre I work at) they cost me 50 usd... at least (I
don't remember exactly) plus they (Apple) have a new thing where the are
charging $10 PER PART that they ship that is not a warrantee replacement.

Andre