Re: [NTLK] using Newtworks

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 02:25:00 EST

In a message dated 23/11/01 6:34:32 am, nemesys_at_cox.rr.com writes:

<< There is no Office software, but there is NewtonWorks, which offers a
decent
word processor, a spreadsheet module, a drawing module and a "calculation"
module which can handle formulas and stuff like that I believe. You can
export the word processor documents as RTF files on your desktop which can
usually be loaded in most desktop word processors, including Microsoft Word.
The spreadsheets you create can also be exported to the desktop and imported
into Excel. >>

I have downloaded Newtworks twice but have never been able to figure out how
to open and use the word processor module - the spread sheet opens when I tap
on the newtworks icon. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Mike Bridgwater

New to newt but loving it