[NTLK] Ethernet conx...: THE MISSION!

From: Alexander Andrade Lećo (alexleao_at_mpcnet.com.br)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 09:11:38 EST

Hi Victor,

I would like to thank you for the help with drivers....
I dont see any error message now. But i dont got conection with NCU yet..
This sounds like a cable problem, but the cable is intact!!! I made a
crossover cable to connect the PCMCIA and my G4. In fact, I got a Internet
connection via the Ethernet, so the card and dongle are ok.

Can this problem be caused by the fact of the ethernet of the G4 to be a
100/1000Mbps board and the PCMCIA to be only a 10Mbps???

Can the PC users connect with NCU via Ethernet too?

Can I connect With NCU via Ethernet HUB? Or only computer to computer (a
crossover connection)???

Ty for the continued help!