[NTLK] WA USA ferry Schedule

From: Joseph Lax (joeylax_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 22:30:31 EST

I have created for my own use Washington State Ferry Schedule Fall '01 in
newton book format. My newton book includes the Seattle/Bremerton,
Seattle/Bainbridge, and Edmonds/Kingston runs.

Nothing special (such as the Constitution newt book!!!), but may be useful
to people living in the Puget Sound area. I am willing to share. Email me
OFF-LIST and I can e-mail attach the package to you. Let me know in your
message if you prefer Universal format, 2x00 portrait with graphics, or 2x00
portrait without graphics. I have all three packages made up and ready to
go.

The graphics are simply a small image on the cover page, and a newt page
full of a map image grabbed from the ferry website. The graphics double
the size of the package (49K vs 97K on my MAC desktop) My experience is
that the installed package will be a bit smaller than the desktop shows.
The universal has no graphics and is 49K on desktop.

Joe