[NTLK] WA USA ferry schedule newt book

From: Joseph Lax (joeylax_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 22:42:20 EST

I periodically make a newt book of the Washington State ferry schedule for
my own use. It may be useful for others who live in the Puget Sound area
near Seattle.

The book has the Seattle/Bremerton, Seattle/Bainbridge Island, and
Edmonds/Kingston runs.

I have prepared the book in 2X00 portrait and universal formats. Email me
off list and I can email attach the package to you. Let me know which
format you want.

Joe