[NTLK] Outlook and Newton Synchronization?

From: Lisa Adair (lisa_at_discover.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 11:46:28 EST

Hello Newton group! I've been away for a while, trying out other gadgets
which IMHO are not nearly as friendly, or downright fun to use, as my trusty
Newton 2100. I still use my 2100 for one main purpose which is GradePoint
(my grade book), the PPC doesn't have one *yet*, aside from using a
spreadsheet. The only functionality I'm missing is a way to synch my
appointments and contacts with my Newton. If this is available, or some
type of work around (short of inputting each one manually), please send the
link in my direction....then I might finally be able to put the PPC out to
pasture :) or eBay!
Lisa