Re: [NTLK] Palm Desktop

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 11:56:39 EST

I have had installed DM, and AN at some point. I have also removed them
and all associated soups and extensions also to no avail. I have not
tried the todo soup yet because that does get synchronized. I think you
said it. A brain wipe is in order. Are there any other suggestions
before I go that route?