[NTLK] Couple questions

From: Andrew Matthews (ihatewindoze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 16:32:50 EST

 Hey all, I recently re-discovered my MessagePad 130; I'm not sure why I
stopped using it, but it's better than ever, and I've been having a blast
digging through all the software that's been developed since I last used it.
Anyway, I'm heading off to Toronto for a trivia show on CBC (a massive
publicTV company, for all you non-Canucks) and so I've been looking for a
trivia game that's a) freeware, or at least full-trialware (we film the show
in less than 2 weeks, I don't have any time to register) and b) compatible
with my 130, and able to run at a decent speed. Any suggestions? Also, I'm
hoping to buy a memory card for my Newton while in Toronto. Can anyone name
adecent price (in either American or Canadian dollars) for a 4 meg card?
Also, anyone know which kinds of cards will work, and which I should stay
away from? Thanks all, Andrew Matthews