Re: [NTLK] I'm Back!!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 07:25:26 EST

------------------
>Dear Friends,
>
>After much deliberation, I have decided to return.

David??? David who??? LOL! ;-)
Good to have you back!
----------------
>Unfortunately, this would mean removing the crystal from the
>main logic board and soldering wires to various points.
>Piece of cake for Dr. Newton etc. but a problem for the
>average user.

Good, we gotta keep the Doc. busy.
----------------
>I really like the idea of making just one board. So, perhaps
>I could make an SER-001 with the additional circuitry not populated.
>It would work just as all the others out there. Or I could
>populate fully and call it an SER-001+.

SER-002 would be better, '2' for 2nd. edition and/or two functions. :-D
----------------
>Please, let me know what you think.

How big is your InBox??? ;-)
>If anyone needs some mounting screws then give me a shout.
>Victor, I know you do!
>
>Regards,

Don't forget Martina Wilson, who could forget her 'irish dog' email addy, =
let alone a 'flying' one to boot. :-)
>PCBman

Thanks PCPman!