[NTLK] Anybody going wireless?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 12:09:16 EST

Hello List,

I've asked before, and maybe everybody is just too excited about the
USB-connection now, but I just have to ask again:

Is there *anybody* who managed to connect his/her MP to an AirPort-equipped
Mac in AdHoc-mode, using the given Japanese driver for Lucent Orinoco cards?

->->->->->->->->->->-> If so, please speak up! <-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

I have tried this for days without any results. The Newton just can't find
the Mac, no matter what I do.
My need for this connection also doubles every day, as the Newt is getting
more use then ever since I'm back on campus. I'm importing and exporting
files like mad, and the ethernet-cable is a horrible hassle if the rest of
the house is connected wirelessly.

I would be most thankful for any hints!

Regards,

Oliver :)

PS: Okay, I'm whining, and okay, I'm a brat with too many techno-toys ;)

--
                       /"\
                       \ /         ASCII Ribbon Campaign