Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Status

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:03:46 EST

> Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:36:31 -0500
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Status
> From: SlashDevNull <slashdevnull_at_mac.com>
>

> Hello,
>
> Personally I prefer my choice. I kept the vette and my sanity and got rid
> of the wife and those looks.
>
> Amazing how much peace of mind is worth.

...and all the money one can save!
I just had a discussion with some friends, and we concluded that it is still
more expensive to "be with somebody" then to be alone, spending loads of
cash on "toys" and tools to forget about not beeing with somebody...

Oh my, what am I saying...

Oliver ;)

--
Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.