Re: [NTLK] MAD and NHttpLib progress

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 02:06:36 EST

On Mittwoch, November 28, 2001, at 09:49 Uhr, Grant [Dairy Aisle]
Hutchinson wrote:
> Eckhart, I've grabbed the latest and greatest NHttpLib and MAD Newton
> files from your site (which I assume are newer than than ones you
> sent to
> me earlier today judging by the time stamps on your emails), but I'm
> still stuck. Both test apps (NHttpLib Test and MAD Test) only get
> as far
> as the "Receiving Headers" messages. And Raissa is still not updating
> channels, even with the 2.2.1 NHttpLib.

I pretty much know what the problem is, but am not sure why it
happens. And what is even more strange, why it does not happen on
my Newton. Anyway, I have put together a new version without some
of the changes introduced earlier (endpoint encoding and header
handling). I'll send it to you and Brad off-list to try it out.

> What else could there be? Should I disable or freeze NPDS while I'm
> testing? I wouldn't think that this would be a problem because
> Raissa and
> the NHttpLib Test apps do work when I down grade to version 2.0 of the
> lib.

Right, the problem should be isolated from other programs... I'll
hopefully have access to an eMate pretty soon which I can use as a
dedicated testing machine.

Thanks for your input!

Eckhart

--