[NTLK] my backup web/email (non-@Home)

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 14:18:14 EST

In case the threatened @Home disconnect happens,
there could be at least a few days
when my kagi.com email address and URLs don't work,
since those forward to my @Home account.

If the disruption does occur and lasts more than few days,
(and when Comcast eventually comes up with alternate servers),
I'll then forward them. (I've hesitated since this bluff
could be just an @Home bargaining tactic).

My web pages can also be accessed via my Newted mirror:
  http://newted.dyndns.org/users/weyer/newton/index.htm

And you can email me at: SteveWeyer_at_aol.com
(though I don't check this very often if
my regular account works).

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com