Re: [NTLK] dictionaries was [ANN] DictDK

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 01:23:14 EDT

>Because his web site is also .net. He's got them both.

Actually, it's more complex than this . But since yesterday,
kallisys.net maps to the same IP than kallisys.com. However, please
note that even if other combinaisons work, my e-mail address is
pguyot_at_kallisys.net (spam_at_kallisys.com is a real address as well but
since it's used for spammers and folks who replies to my messages on
usenet, you shouldn't normally use it). And my website address is
http://www.kallisys.com. Anything else is subject to changes without
prior notice.

On the contrary to what Gandi told me, they discontinued their
redirection service (which I used for the .net address) immediatly
(they were supposed to discontinue it after one week) and therefore,
I've been having some mail problems. Apparently, I lost NTLK digest
231 (but I get individual messages as well) and a digest of the NPDS
mailing list. The TTL is of 72 hours so I might have problems but the
half-life of cache entries already expired. If you got a bounce from
gandi.net while trying to send me a mail, please re-send it.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/