[NTLK] "Dates" in Calendar is verrrry sloooow

From: Chris Georges (chrisg_at_klabin.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 12:27:38 EDT

For the past few weeks I have experienced a very annoying problem with my =
MP2100. When I'm in the Calendar window, any time I perform any action =
(writing, moving appointments, etc.) the Newton spends perhaps 10-15 =
seconds "thinking" (i.e., the Newton logo appears at the top of the =
screen) after the operation. During this time, of course, I can't do =
anything else.

I have no idea what brought on the problem. It is so bad that I have =
sharply reduced my use of the Newton. I did a brain wipe, but to no avail. =
I've run SBM Utilities a few times, rebooted, etc. - everything I can =
think of, but nothing has helped so far.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Chris

Christopher R. Georges
The Klabin Company / CORFAC International
6601 Center Drive West #300
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-337-7000x115 * 310-337-0078 fax
cel 818-367-6200 * pgr 310-588-6512