Re: [NTLK] Beeing really brave: recharge NIMH in MP130 using MP2k adaptor?

From: Vernon LeMoignan (arrow_at_oanet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 12:48:44 EDT

I have not had any problems recharging NiMH batteries in NiCd chargers, it
just takes longer because of the higher current cacity. I have charged my
Nimh in my 120 and 130 through the charging station and in the charging
station, using the standard 7 Watt adaptor.No problems at all.

Does someone have any sound technical reasons why this shouldn't be done?
I'm not a battery expert, but the charge Voltage is the same, and there is
no complicated charge curve like lithium.