[NTLK] IRDA crashing NT2k

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 19:07:40 EDT

After I heard about the Newton crashing a Win2K
machine through the IRDA, I did a little research.
Here is a link I found on Microsoft's technet about
this:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-046.asp

It explains the problem and directs you to a patch to
correct the problem.

I don't know about you, but this patch is on all my
Win2k servers!
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...