Re: [NTLK] Cases (was: feedback please...)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 23:27:18 EDT

Wow! That's a little expensive for a Nylon bag! ($50)
Let us know though how it fares through normal
everyday use! And you're right...what's up with those
silly looking red bungies on the zipper pulls!

Me? I'm still using a bag I gor from Eddie Bauer
several years ago (I picked up 3 really nice shoulder
strap "man-bags" a few years ago and it's still going
strong. I've used a "man-bag" for almost 15 years now
(only the last 5 or so have had a Newton in it)
Unfortunatly, Eddie Bauer no longer carries stylish
"man-bags" anymore...they're big and clunky and look
like either small backpacks, or shaving kits...I'm
down to my last bag and am looking for a
replacement...
Thanks for the information
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://www.ebags.com/products/index.cfm?fuseaction=image&ModelID=5884&bb_id=b168&Sku=5884&view=axl&sub_site_ID=20

> (note: I'm in no way affiliated with diesel or
> ebags, I'm just trying to help.)

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...