[NTLK] The Truth!

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 23:27:58 EDT

While playing with TVPad on my Newton, I managed to get it to
somewhat function with my Sony VCR, but shockingly enough, in the
process of trying to get it to work, I managed to have the truth
revealed unto me for a brief moment!

Paul Guyot, your secret is out. In direct contrast to your good,
French, Newton side, you have an evil, American, television side:
<http://us.imdb.com/Name?Guyot,+Paul>

While your good side is creating great Newton software, your evil
side is writing for the "hit" CBS series, Judging Amy.

don't worry, I won't tell anyone... uhh, oops.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: Obsessive Newton News http://newted.dyndns.org/users/1f2frfbf/ In less than optimum circumstances, creativity becomes all the more important.

(legality note: in case you didn't notice this is a strange coincidence noted only by my stress and caffeine fueled brain, any actual facts in this letter are purely coincidental)