Re: [NTLK] Can you register Lookout?

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 18:06:19 EDT

For a while Seamless Software/WriteOnWares was providing free codes to
anyone who asked after they closed up shop. But they've since not done
that for anyone. There's a hacked version of LookOut floating around. If
you find that, it should allow you to use LookOut without registering it...

At 10:19 PM 10/2/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>I want to get a registration key for Lookout. Can anyone tell me if the
>company will still respond to receiving money by e-mailing the code? Their
>website seems to have nothing to do with Newton anymore.
>Thanks
>Tom
>

>--

David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net
http://www.davenet.net
ICQ UIN: XXXXXX (please ask if you want to talk via ICQ)
Linux - Chicken Soup for the Unix Soul