[NTLK] Emates, extrusion and Mold casting and Newtons

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 01:48:29 EDT

At the risk of re-opening a thread that was quite
intense almost a year ago (I don't really know how
long ago it was...my perception of time is not linear)
I offer a few key words to help those interested in
searching the archives...
Try Frozen Newton. And try looking at this web page:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/masanewton/final.html

Unfortunaly it's in Japanese, but I believe that we
have had people in this group attempt a quite passable
translation of the key pages.

Good luck, and if you can get a price point at an
attractive level, I'm sure you'll have takers...
One of the things that the Frozen Newt people did was
create newton plastics piece-meal...I for one wouldn't
mind a nice translucent or otherwise colored main lid
on my Newt2K or something similar.

Heck, I seem to even remember there was even a thread
about an individual (who had a tough time getting
people to believe him) promising an aluminum Newt! (I
wonder what ever happened to that project...it just
kinda ~f a d e d~ away.

Ed
Web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...