Re: [NTLK] FS: Emate parts

From: UnravelUI_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 23:53:50 EDT

The mind boggles at the possibilities... red... yellow... blue... beige to fit in with all the old Macs where I used to work (a beige eMate - twisted, no?)

Or even a TiMate! <thinks "spray paint">

Ed mentioned that this is a repeat of a former thread, tho - time to search the archives...

-david

In a message dated Fri, 5 Oct 2001 4:42:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com writes:

> Doing it is easy - (I design and mold plastic medical components).
>
> First you have to draw up the plans for the cases - shape, size, identify
> critical dimensions, etc.

<deletia>