[NTLK] DragonDemo working with Internal Microphone

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 17:41:59 EDT

    I made a small package to be able to use DragonDemo with either the internal
mic or the line-in. Depending on your selection in Preferences-Recording...

    I uploaded it to UNNA. It will last some time until it appears there, so if
you are interested, I can email it to you. Or better if you can host it.

    Daniel Padilla