Re: [NTLK] Snarf?????

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 07:03:01 EDT

You may be right. Maybe it did not come with my Emate, but it is part of the
installation of the NTK Debug Tools (I went from NS Basic to NTK during the
period without Emate to finish a program, still have to find out if
everyting works). I can send it to people if they want, but if it is part of
the Debug Tools most people will allready have it.

Could be nice though to have a 8k email program, especially since the memate
only has 2mb internal storage.

Jeroen Goulooze

----Original Message Follows----

>What can it do??

Yeah, you discovered the IMAP client for NewtonOS.

Seriously, I vaguely recall that it's a debug software for use to
test the interaction with transport extensions.

Paul

--
Non au terrorisme.
Non à la guerre comme réponse au terrorisme.