Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....

From: UnravelUI_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 02:59:50 EDT

Well, in relation to my aforementioned job at a movie theater...

I got my eMate about a month ago and started bringing it to work - trying to replace my planner with it, actually. And my employees, most of whom are high-school-aged, were intrigued. Being the fun manager I am, I'd let them play with it - drawing and hand recognition and such - and guaranteed, within five minutes, I'd hear "I really want one of these." So it's useful and fun - about 80% of the time, I'll open my eMate and find an unexpected surprise note from one of my employees. Usually containing profanities, cause they all want to see if such words will be recognized. :)

-David

"Rhapsody has two mommies."