Re: [NTLK] don't want to give up my Newton

From: Mitchell Vice (happyjack_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 15:28:31 EDT

>Does anyone have the answers to questions below:

Dude... chill.

This list if brimming w/ Newton supporters/ programers/
manufacturers. My Newton-life has never been so complete since I've
joined this list. Software, hardware, tips, tricks, hacks; the list
goes on and on.

Start at www.unna.org and download a current version of NCU, smarter
listees will answer your other questions.

::mitch::

--
So long, sweet Mitch
[happyjack_at_mac.com]