Re: [NTLK] HTLK: the Woz loves the Newton!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 15:53:48 EDT

<big snip>
> I hear this comment (make money) here and there,
> but, where do that stop? Is
> there some kind of limit to that? Is this the
> ultimate goal in life, make
> money?

If you want to live, then perhaps, not the ULTIMATE
goal, but yes...money DOES make the world go round,
money really CAN buy happiness...

The best things in life are free
But you can give them to the birds and bees
I want money!
Money don't get everything it's true
What it don't get I can't use
I want money!
<doo, do-do dooo>
I want money
I want to borrow some money
In fact I want so much money
Give me your money
Just give me money
(apologies to the Flying Lizards and the Beatles)

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...