Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newted Community Redesign Launched

From: Grant [Next Please] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 13:18:15 EDT

In a previous message, Victor Rehorst typed vigorously:

>> Other changes include the use of Blogger to maintain the home page news
>
>Err... any chance the use of Blogger can be leveraged into the maintaining
>of the home page as a Newton news site (with submissions coming from all
>people, as well as regular updaters)? I'd volunteer to help out.

Oh, yes indeed.

Any particular blog set up using Blogger can have several contributors
assigned to its "team". Only one member of the team can be the
administrator of the blog (to change templates, properties, add members,
etc.) but everyone on the team can post and publish and of course be
attributed with those postings.

I will look into setting this up in the next little bit. Anyone else
interested in being a contributor?

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/