Re: [NTLK] BackTalk (... problems with txt)

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 23:36:50 EDT

on 13/10/01 02:56, peter.edwardsson_at_equant.com at
peter.edwardsson_at_equant.com wrote:
[snip!]
> Is it possible that I have deleted something from the ROM that is essential
> to make the BackTalk to work properly?
[snip!]

You cannot delete anything from the ROM, as ROM stands for "Read Only
Memory". You can only read from it, not erase it.

Now, if you meant your internal storage, yes, it's possible that you deleted
something. However, if you've been talking with Bob, I would imagine that he
already had you check for any missing package...

-Laurent.