[NTLK] Just a dream...

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 17:27:53 EDT

I remembered today that Apple made a monitor with a touch screen for
the Mac. I have seen it at museums where they have info on HyperCard
stacks. Pretty cool. Anyway, wouldn't it be awesome to figure out
how to connect it to a Newt? I thought of this when I tried to close
a dialogue box on my Mac with my fingernail. I would love to come
home and connect the Newt to it and then surf the web and make my
brother drool as he scratches away in Graffiti on his tiny little
Palm. That would rock.

-James

The James Elliott Newton Site:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?